Silven is passionate about helping his clients realize their potential through intentional coaching and establishing a sound exercise program that will enable them to live their lives to the fullest.
- He understands the significance of being trusted with someone’s health and wellness journey, and never takes that opportunity for granted.
- Is experienced in multiple schools of training including powerlifting, bodybuilding, strength and conditioning, sports-specific training, and functional strength training.
- Began his fitness journey at a young age, and played sports through middle school and high school, including football and track and field.
- Silven enjoys lifting weights, running, and strength training. He particularly enjoys powerlifting.
- Outside of the gym, Silven is equally as passionate about music. He travels and plays in various bands, including the worship team at his church.
- Originally born in South Korea, Silven grew up in Albertville, Alabama, but made Birmingham his home following a three-year stay in Australia studying music.
- Education: ISSA, Certified Personal Trainer (2020); Samford University, Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (2010).