Active Recovery & Mobility
WHY CHOOSE EW?
Watch our video and see how EW can change your life.
The EW Active Recovery and Mobility Program is a multidisciplined approach to restoring and improving the human body. The overall goals of the program are to increase parasympathetic tone, improve tissue quality and pliability, improve joint range of motion, and program safer and more efficient movement patterns to improve athleticism, increase longevity, and reduce injury risk. This program was developed to meet the needs of athletes in-season and off-season and has been utilized by NFL, UFC, MLB, collegiate, high school, and recreational athletes alike. AT EW, we understand that movement can be therapeutic as much as it can improve performance; and we provide athletes with a formula to unlock their bodies and maximize their movement potential. Private instruction and small group classes are available.
Our Guarantee: Move Better, Feel Better, Live Better!
- Assessment - Learn about your body with the EW Functional Motion Assessment. Find out where you may have restrictions or weaknesses that are limiting your movement potential.
- Release - Learn and implement self-massage techniques to improve tissue quality and pliability.
- Mobility - Learn and implement drills to improve joint range of motion, posture, and alignment
- Integration - Program your newfound range of motion into your movement patterns. Learn and practice safer and more efficient movement.
- Improve recovery from intense workouts and athletic events
- Decrease injuries, aches, and pains
- Improve your body mechanics to perform better
- The perfect supplement to any training program
EW Consult: You know you need to make some changes in your lifestyle, but don’t know which direction to go. The EW consult is designed to help you find the right direction. Schedule a 30-minute consultation with a Physical Therapist or Motion Specialist to discuss your wellness and health goals. During this conversation, we will touch on the key points involved in your health and well-being. What do you consider your biggest challenges you will face in becoming the person you want to be? This consult will help with direction and assist you in making the best decisions regarding the exercise program that best meets your needs. We will touch on additional wellness topics such as nutrition, sleep, and stress management. This could be 30 minutes that could change your life!